Better Every Day!

I just realized that I put an update on social but not on the blog!

Jed spent last Monday through Sunday at his parents house to recover in peace.
Every time I visited Jed, I could see improvements every time  🎉
He doesn’t have any bandage over his incision and the kids have been very aware he has a big owie. My daughter’s favorite thing to play is doctor so Jed was a good sport being her patient ❤️
He also started physical therapy at home .. the therapist was so impressed, and said that Jed should not have to have too many more sessions! 🥳We weWee 

Jed's classmates from training have gone above and beyond sending love, support and too many gift cards to name- we have so humbled and grateful for the incredible people that Jed calls his other family 💖

There have been so many angels on earth that has made this trial more bearable. I'll be mentioning many of them as I continue to write, but one person in particular, Doug, has been a true saint, I can't even describe how impactful his involvement has been in all this. One of the many things he has done, is contact the Utah Ute football program and told them about Jed. Since then, Jed has received a video message from Morgan Skalley, the Defensive Coordinator. He also got a phone call from the head coach of the football team, Kyle Whittingham. He was so kind and caring, and talked to Jed for almost 20 minutes. This is just one of the many reasons we are such big Ute fans!! 

Jed came back to my parents house on Sunday, and it's so great to be together again!
We also got love bombed by some angels on earth from some of our dear friends in Utah and we are so full of gratitude!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Jd


Nothing better than being with my sweetheart!

Physical Therapy on the stairs


She goes by Dr Grace



Talking to Coach Whit






Comments